2016 Student Scholarship Video Contest
Every year, our firm offers a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. law student who can submit the best video essay describing how you plan to improve your community with your law education.
We aim for three goals with this scholarship:
- Aid a law student in need
- Refocus a students’ attention on how he/she plans to impact the community
- Remind students of the nobler goal of legal practice that can sometimes be overlooked
How to enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video describing how you plan to affect your community with a law education. Applicants should speak from the heart and use plain English.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Mahany and Ertl 2016 Scholarship Contest and include the following link https://www.mahanyertl.com/scholarship in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and also on your own Facebook page.
All submissions are due by Saturday, August 15th, 2016. The winner will be chosen and notified in August.