Our Arizona Whistleblower Lawyers Help Report Defense Contractor Fraud, Health Care Fraud and Securities Fraud. We Maximize Your Cash Award. (Subtitle)
MahanyLaw – founded by U.S. fraud recovery attorney and whistleblower author Brian Mahany – helps individuals earn cash awards for reporting inside information on Arizona defense contractor fraud, Arizona Medicaid and Medicare fraud and securities violations.
With the record largest whistleblower settlement in history – $16.65 billion, MahanyLaw’s local and federal Arizona whistleblower lawyers focus on protecting the rights and privacy of our clients, no matter how large the case.
Our clients can include Arizona whistleblowers in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe, Peoria, Sunrise and across the state.
Arizona Whistleblowers Could Be Entitled to a Large Cash Reward
Arizona mechanical engineers, pharmacists, research scientists, accountants, physicians, brokers, executives and other professionals have exclusive access to cases of corporate wrongdoing. Under the federal False Claims Act and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) whistleblower programs, those whose inside information helps the government recover funds earn between 10% and 30% of the total government recovery.
Our clients could earn whistleblower cash awards ranging in the hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars for inside information on:
- Government Contract Non-Compliance
- Arizona Medicaid and Medicare Fraud
- Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Schemes
- Bank or Financial Fraud
- Securities and Commodities Violations
- Other Corporate Misconduct
MahanyLaw has high credibility with the U.S. Department of Justice, SEC, IRS and other regulatory agencies that handle whistleblower cases. Our whistleblower lawyers helped to recover over $10 billion since 2014.
Report Arizona Defense Contractor Fraud and Claim Your Cash Award
Each year, the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) offers over $300 billion in contracts for aeronautics research, military ships, drug research, weapons systems, information technology, cybersecurity and military base goods and services. In 2016, the DoD awarded more than eight thousand defense contracts worth over $9 billion dollars to Arizona companies including:
- TriWest Healthcare Alliance Corp.
- General Dynamics C4 Systems Inc.
- Raytheon / Lockheed Martin Javelin Joint Venture
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Orbital Sciences Corporation
- American President Lines, Ltd.
- Magellan Health, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Technical Services, Inc.
- MD Helicopters, Inc.
- AB Staffing Solutions, LLC
DoD contracts contain specific rules and regulations to keep our nation safe and ensure funds are spent correctly. When Arizona defense contractors fail to comply, they may violate the federal False Claims Act. Arizona defense contractor misconduct that violates the federal False Claims Act includes:
- Failure to report non-compliance
- Improper product substitution
- Cross charging from fixed-price to cost-plus defense contracts
- Cost inflation
- Cybersecurity violations
- Substandard or worthless products or services
- Violations of Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA)
- Shifting costs from foreign or private contracts to U.S. defense contracts
Do you suspect your Arizona defense contractor employer is guilty of False Claims Act violations?
Arizona defense contractor whistleblower lawyers and Brian Mahany and the MahanyLaw team work to protect your privacy and rights as an Arizona whistleblower and maximize your cash award. Call MahanyLaw Now: 202.800.9791 or Report Online.
Cash Whistleblower Awards for Reporting Arizona Health Care Fraud
Arizona healthcare professionals are often the first to spot Arizona Medicaid and Medicare fraud and are invaluable in bringing False Claims Act violations to light. The False Claims Act offers cash incentives for Arizona pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, pharmacy technicians, registered nurses, surgeon’s assistants, clinical officers, paramedics, laboratory scientists, medical prosthetic technicians, medical billing specialists and others who are the first to report fraud.
Common examples of Medicare and Arizona Medicaid fraud include:
- Unbundling procedure charges
- Billing for services not provided
- Charging Medicare beneficiaries higher rates
- Billing for medically unnecessary services
- Insufficient medical documentation
- Misrepresenting costs or prices
- Off-label marketing of medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Offering or accepting kickbacks in exchange for patient referrals
- Treatment by unlicensed or unqualified providers
Our MahanyLaw Arizona healthcare whistleblower attorneys can represent clients working with healthcare facilities across the state of Arizona, including Banner Medical Center, Saint Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, Tucson Medical Center, Maricopa Medical Center, Carondelet Saint Joseph’s Hospital, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and Yuma Regional Medical Center.
We Maximize Cash Awards for Arizona Securities Fraud Whistleblowers
Arizona whistleblowers with information on securities fraud that leads to a successful SEC action are eligible to collect 10-30% of the recovered fines, penalties and damages when damages exceed $1 million. Between 2010 and 2016, SEC whistleblowers have collected over $100 million in awards.
Common examples of Arizona securities fraud include:
- Falsifying books & records in a public company
- False information on public filings
If you have knowledge of a securities violation in Arizona, the MahanyLaw Arizona SEC whistleblower team will help protect your privacy and rights while maximizing your cash award.
Act Now! Arizona Whistleblower Claims Subject to Time Limits
Arizona whistleblowers must follow important statutes of limitations and first-to-file bars. Don’t lose your chance to earn a cash award. Let us explain how our unique and proven whistleblower claims process can work for you to help stop fraud and earn a cash award.