Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award
As a strong advocate for education, MahanyLaw is honored to award an annual $1,000 scholarship to individuals of any age planning to enter any program of learning that have a personal or academic interest in upholding equality, fairness and justice in our legal system.
The right to a jury trial and equal access to our court system make up the fundamental liberties of each and every citizen who has been harmed by careless or negligent behavior on the part of businesses, individuals or government agencies. MahanyLaw supports our Nation’s future leaders who are dedicated to pursuing a vital judicial system and to preserving justice for injured citizens.
The MahanyLaw Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award was founded to help reduce college-related expenses for a student of any age planning to enter middle school, high school, college, university or a vocational learning program with 9 months of the application date.
- $1,000 cash award provided by the MahanyLaw Scholarship Fund
- Award Certificate
- December 15, 2016
*Scholarship awarded annually
- Must be planning to enter a middle school, high school, college, university or a vocational learning program in fall of the application year.
- Personal or academic interest in upholding equality, fairness and justice in our legal system.
- All application materials must be submitted by 11:59pm EST on December 15, 2016.
- Employees and direct family members of MahanyLaw are not eligible
- Must agree to the Rules and Regulations
How to Apply
- Video entry: Address one of the following three topics in a 1-3 minute insightful and creative video:
- What factors do you feel contribute to the underreporting of fraudulent behavior in the workplace?
- If you knew that reporting workplace fraud would result in undesirable consequences like revenge or loss of employment, would you still become a whistleblower and report the fraud?
- Interpret Dr. John Raymond Baker’s statement: “To see a wrong and not expose it, is to become a silent partner to its continuance.”
- Upload your video to your YouTube channel:
- Title the video: Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award
- Paste the following text in the description: “My entry for the 2016 MahanyLaw Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award, www.mahanylaw.com.”
- Share your video on social media: using the tags: #scholarshipjustice and @mahanylaw
- Email the following information to:
- Subject Line: Ambassadors for Justice Scholarship Award
- YouTube URL (link to video):
- School you plan to attend:
- Field of Study:
- Include the statement: “I have read and agree to the Rules and Regulations.”
*individuals under 18 must include a parent or guardian’s statement of permission
The MahanyLaw Scholarship Committee will evaluate each video submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
- Ability to address 1 of the 3 topics described above
- Strength of message
Upon submission of all required application materials, entrants will receive a confirmation indicating that their application has been received. The scholarship winner will be notified via phone or email within the first week of January, 2017.
All applicants must provide a statement in the entry email that you have read and agree to the rules and regulations to be considered for our scholarship award.